• John Caserta

Financial & Legal planning for parents of children with special needs

It is extremely important to set up sound legal and financial documents in order to ensure protection of both you, and your child.

Legal Planning for special needs children should be a top priority and should include the following: a last will and testament, application for guardianship, a letter of intent, and establishing a special needs trust.

  • Establishing a special needs trust is one of the most important things to consider

Financial planning is just as important! You should be taking inventory of what you have, as well as ensuring you are not creating ineligibility for government assistance

  • Parents should be mindful of the need for care and the cost of care when financial planning 


0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Our Knowledge.

Your Vision.


Caserta & de Jongh, LLC
Who We Are
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Office: (203) 272-9111

Fax: (475) 655-2781


12 Elm Street

North Haven, CT 06473

What our lawyers want us to say:

Securities and investment advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC (HTK), Registered Investment Adviser, Member FINRA/SIPC. 187 Danbury Road, 2nd Floor, Wilton, CT 06897  (203) 966-2636. HTK is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company.  Caserta & de Jongh, LLC is independent of HTK, LLC. HTK does not provide legal and tax advice. Always consult a qualified tax advisor regarding your personal tax situation and a qualified legal professional for your personal estate planning situation. 

Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.

Investment advisory and financial planning services are provided by John Caserta, HTK Investment Adviser Representative. Our representatives are insurance and securities licensed in our home state of CT, as well as additional states.  For more information, please contact our office.  This is not an offer or solicitation in any state where not properly licensed.